[opensuse-buildservice] Fedora:24 project
Hi,

Fedora 24 is near release. I have added the needed project
and it seems to be able to build on first look.

However, since it is not yet released, it is not yet added to the
simple list in webui.

But you can help testing by specifing it manual in your project xml.

Note: thanks to our new DoD functionality there is also a seperate
"update" repo available. But the default will remain to the standard repo.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany