[opensuse-buildservice] OBS 2.4 error with Ubuntu 16.04: interconnect error: unknown element: download
We are running an own OBS instance of pretty old version 2.4.5, which we
are in process of updating currently.

Unfortunately we need to build Ubuntu 16.04 packages, while we are still
not updated.

Adding Ubuntu 16.04 to our project, gives the following error on all
packages displayed as "broken" on monitor page:

interconnect error: unknown element: download

Any ideas or is Ubunut 16.04 only possible with OBS 2.6?

Ralf

PS. I tried to get some pointers about best way for an updatable (local)
OBS installation in an other mail 3 weeks ago, but got no answers.

--
Ralf Becker
Director Software Development

Stylite AG

Isaac-Fulda-Allee 9 | Tel. +49 6131 32702-0
D-55124 Mainz | Fax. +49 6131 32702-70

Email: rb@xxxxxxxxxx

www.stylite.de | www.egroupware.org

Managing Directors: Andre Keller | Ralf Becker | Gudrun Mueller
Chairman of the supervisory board: Prof. Dr. Birger Leon Kropshofer

VAT DE214280951 | Registered HRB 46224 Mainz Germany