Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to change build package version
On Mittwoch, 27. April 2016, 11:55:16 wrote Adrian Schröter:
On Mittwoch, 27. April 2016, 11:58:47 wrote Matwey V. Kornilov:
Hello,

Now, I am trying to understand why
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/openSUSE:Factory:ARM/build/standard/armv7l

is failed for a year.

I would like to check a hypothesis that `build` used to build `build` is
outdated for armv7l and this leads to this unit-test failure.
I can bootstrap `build` for armv7l by disabling %check section, but then
I can not understand how to rebuild `build` using built `build`.

It looks like there are no rpms available in /.build.binaries/ directory.
This is the first thing what I would check.

But most likely they are missing definitions and build recepies for arm inside
of the test/ directory.

I will enable arm in the devel project openSUSE:Tools to have also a look ...

It is fixed now in openSUSE:Tools and git. Request 391842 is on the way to
factory.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg