[opensuse-buildservice] continuous build with OBS: advocacy (background and rationale)

Hello there,

I'm certain that I am not the only person to ever have written up an
encomium of the OBS, highlighting features, benefits and, of course,
rationale. I feel that I have often had to explain the problem(s)
that OBS solves (or allows solving).

With that in mind, I share the following, in the event that it is
useful for others who need to explain to the uninitiated what OBS
is.

http://linux-ip.net/continuous-build-with-the-open-build-service.html

Hopefully, I have not mischaracterized anything.

-Martin

P.S. If I have made substantive or even typographical errors, I'd
gladly take corrections and, always suggestions.

--
Martin A. Brown
http://linux-ip.net/