[opensuse-buildservice] Cluster OBS installation
  • From: Alex Naumov <alexander_naumov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 17:37:29 +0200
Hello,

I have already one OBS installed server. Now I would like to configure
this OBS as a cluster, i.e. add a few new machines to it.
I have been installed OBS on another 2 machines (ISO from openbuildservice.org).

Would it be enough just to edit /usr/lib/obs/server/BSConfig.pm file
on the *main* machine and /etc/sysconfig/obs-server fine on the
*slave* systems?

I want that worker on *main* system continue builds.
All management should happening using *main* system (using this IP),
i.e. I'm going to disable as much as possible OBS services on another
systems.

Unfortunately I found only README.SETUP file (obs-api package) and
have no another documentation or examples or something like this. I
don't want to broke/hack OBS on *main* system. It's used in
production.
It would be great if somebody, who already configured OBS as a
cluster, tells what exactly should be done.

Cheers,
Alex