[opensuse-buildservice] OBS On-site install - standby / staging box
Hi everyone. I am trying to set up a clone of my production OBS 2.5
system. This is in preparation for updating our local installation of
OBS 2.5 to 2.6, and to serve as cold-standby.
I have an issue where 'ghost' jobs show up on the standby cluster. Does
anyone have a list of all the directories that should be sync'd over, or
a list of directories that need to be cleaned out or modified after
syncing?

The ideal scenario is a sync of the tree and DB restore should bring the
cold standby system up into an idle state, and I should be able to
submit a job and have it build normally. Currently that does not work.

Any help in getting this set up would be greatly appreciated.

-Matt