[opensuse-buildservice] Re: RFC: slow ftp product builds
Hello Dinar,

On Tuesday, 19 April, 2016 at 05:43 PM, Dinar Valeev <dinarv@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
That's about you need for a single biarch repo.
It is 130GB now. So my native worker wouldn't fit here. It have only 96GB of
RAM

Might be a stupid question, but the cache is on physical disk and bs_worker
will use this cache in a VM running in RAM. Correct? So you could actually
store 150GB+ cache but may not use the exact size when building the product.

I have no experience in building such huge product ISOs, so I could be wrong.
We build a relatively small (~800MB) add-on product ISO, but our package cache
is already 49GB - almost all of the size allocated to the cache! :)

Srinidhi.