[opensuse-buildservice] Preserving ~/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/* contents after osc build
  • From: Markos Chandras <mchandras@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 08:21:23 +0100
Hi,

Does anyone know how to preserve the contents of ~/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/*
after a successful osc build? It looks like osc build cleans up that
directory once it has built the rpm files. However, I would like to
examine the ~/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/ directory to address some rpmlint
warnings.

Alternatively, does anyone know if it is possible to use 'osc' to run
only specific parts of the build process? for example, I would like to
run configure->build->install and stop there.

Any ideas? I believe that's a useful feature(s) to have so if there is
currently no way to achieve that I will open a bug report.

--
Markos Chandras

SUSE LINUX GmbH | GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg) Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409, Nürnberg