Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-factory] Transitioning to GCC 6
On Fri, 2016-04-15 at 15:57 +0200, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar
wrote:
nar,

I do not know anything about required bootstrap for Staging setup
but I am impressed by the number of unresolvable for ppc64le archi
(1)
(439 entries at time of this email)

Are there missing copy somewhere ?

(1) https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/openSUSE:Factory:Sta
gi
ng:Gcc6?arch_ppc64le=1&defaults=0&repo_standard=1&unresolvable=1
From what I see the 'root of evil' is with systemd-mini, which is
solvedin TW since today... Not sure if this flowed down into the Gcc6
staging yet.

I helped the bootstrapping a little bit - and we are down to 145
unresolvables on ppc64le

The package leading to most failures currently is mozilla-nss, as it
reults poppler not being able to build - and poppler is quite
important.

The 2nd path I see is 'jack' which stops pulseaudio from building.

Cheers,
Dominique