[opensuse-buildservice] Best way to keep local Installation updated
We have a local installation of obs running on ESX Server for a few years.
We have problems every time we have to update the OBS server to a
current version.

If we start with the Appliance from
http://openbuildservice.org/download/other/ would we be able to keep
that Installation updated?
Can we then simply update the appliance by downloading the new Image and
deploy it to the Server?

Or would it be better to do a Package Installation on a Opensuse Server
and keep that current?

--
Ralf Becker
Director Software Development

Stylite AG

Isaac-Fulda-Allee 9 | Tel. +49 6131 32702-0
D-55124 Mainz | Fax. +49 6131 32702-70

Email: rb@xxxxxxxxxx

www.stylite.de | www.egroupware.org

Managing Directors: Andre Keller | Ralf Becker | Gudrun Mueller
Chairman of the supervisory board: Prof. Dr. Birger Leon Kropshofer

VAT DE214280951 | Registered HRB 46224 Mainz Germany
--
Ralf Becker
Outdoor Unlimited Training GmbH [www.outdoor-training.de]