Re: [opensuse-buildservice] building DEB packages
Am 17.03.2016 um 18:56 schrieb Martin Koegler:
On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 11:33:18AM +0100, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
I think I got it working. Now there is "only" an error left in the build
process itself apparently.
Somehow the documentation I used before leaves out a few important
comments which makes it quite hard :-(

The name for the patch series is called debian.series. There is a working
sample:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:e9925248:grandorgue:noopt/grandorgue

Thanks again. I took the linked mail in the manual as reference:
"- all patches from a "debian.series" file, or, if it doesn't exist,
a "series" file."

But the latter indeed doesn't work.

Finally my package is building.

Wolfgang