Re: [opensuse-buildservice] building DEB packages
  • From: Martin Koegler <martin.koegler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 08:40:45 +0100
On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 01:56:00AM +0100, Ruediger Meier wrote:
So what is the right way to build a DEB package with what I have as
described above?

(Package I'm trying to build is this one:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:wrosenauer:freifunk/alfr
ed-json)

Don't you have these files there?
debian.changelog
debian.control
debian.rules

You don't need to extract all of them. I extract the the changelog, so that OBS
can add the version number. Additionally a dummy debian.XXX file to trigger
debtransform.
The dsc-File also contains debian specific tags, so that the full version
number is
inserted:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:e9925248:grandorgue/grandorgue

Regards,