Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora Rawhide, please add %fedora_version
On Wednesday 16 March 2016, Marcus Hüwe wrote:
On 2016-03-16 15:26:04 +0100, Ruediger Meier wrote:
On Wednesday 16 March 2016, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Try it with a local build and trace the system until rpm is able
to start again...

Yes, I've tried already but it's hard because backspace and arrow
and ctrl keys do not work in rawhide chroot.

bash-4.3# rpm -q
error: Failed to initialize NSS library

Maybe just a package split or a new library dependency. We can
add that in preinstall then.

How can I force preinstalling strace locally? Ive tried editing
.osc/_buildconfig-Fedora_Rawhide-x86_64
and osc build --offline, but did not worked.

osc build -x strace...

Thanks, that's good to know!

cu,
Rudi