Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora Rawhide, please add %fedora_version
  • From: Marcus Hüwe <suse-tux@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 16:01:23 +0100
On 2016-03-16 15:26:04 +0100, Ruediger Meier wrote:
On Wednesday 16 March 2016, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Try it with a local build and trace the system until rpm is able to
start again...

Yes, I've tried already but it's hard because backspace and arrow and
ctrl keys do not work in rawhide chroot.

bash-4.3# rpm -q
error: Failed to initialize NSS library

Maybe just a package split or a new library dependency. We can add
that in preinstall then.

How can I force preinstalling strace locally? Ive tried editing
.osc/_buildconfig-Fedora_Rawhide-x86_64
and osc build --offline, but did not worked.

osc build -x strace...

Marcus