Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Custom version of software.o.o
On Dienstag, 15. März 2016, 10:56:03 wrote Andrew Wafaa:
Aloha all,

I have an internal project requirement and thought that software.o.o
would fit the bill. The requirements are simple:

1) Display only aarch64 and noarch packages
2) Hook into other distro's package services, like packages.debian.org
3) Return results for Leap, Tumbleweed and other distros, like Debian
Stable & Testing
4) Be extensible to add additional distros/architectures

Would this be possible with software.o.o or is it too closely coupled with
OBS?

Well, it uses the search engine from OBS and reads also the default
distribution list from it atm.

If you make this modular so it can work also without an OBS and if
is not too much of a burden to maintain it for us then we could merge
it ....

Or you maintain your own fork of it. You can find the code of it here

https://github.com/openSUSE/software-o-o

Atm it is quite openSUSE centric, but that could become configurable.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany