[opensuse-buildservice] Not able to accept a SR that I have permission
  • From: Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 23:11:23 +0800
Hi,

Because:

* devel:languages:go:unstable hasn't seen any updates for 3 to 4 years
* I myself am actually the only one cares devel:languages:go as a
whole (someone cares only certain packages like go itself, docker's
dependency and etc)
* I didn't use that repository for development either

I sent a delete request against it today:

* I can see the "accept" button.
* I'm the maintainer for devel:languages:go

So in theory I should be able to accept that request.

But actually it always returns 500 internal error.

Marguerite