Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Randomly failing builds on different servers.
  • From: Eric Schirra <ecsos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 10:11:42 +0100
Am So 28 Feb 2016, 01:11:33 schrieb Angelos Tzotsos:
Hi all,

I have recently upgraded one package I maintain in Application:Geo which
depends on FastCGI-devel.
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Application:Geo/zoo-kernel

The reason I am witting in this list is because I am getting random build
failures for about 2 months and I cannot figure out why.
Sometimes the package builds fine:
https://build.opensuse.org/build/Application:Geo/openSUSE_Leap_42.1/x86_64/z
oo-kernel/_log and sometimes the FastCGI-devel files are not found:
https://build.opensuse.org/build/Application:Geo/openSUSE_13.1/x86_64/zoo-ke
rnel/_log

This is happening randomly across distribution releases too, not just to
one of them.
I usually have to trigger several rebuilds until it is back to "green"
status.

Same here.
After trigger serveral rebuilds it's okay. The Repo or arch for build
switches.
And it seems it is only on BuildServer.
Locally it go's well without error.
And i have the feeling that it becomes more package. But this is only a
feeling.

Regards
Eric