Re: [opensuse-buildservice] usernames with dots
Hi,

On 28.08.2015, at 9:53 , Carsten Höger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Is that really the case or am I hitting a bug here?"

That seems to be the case. You can try fixing this in routes.rb. I took a
stab at it before, but gave up and instead instructed people to avoid dots
in the usernames.

Henne was so kind to help making it work:

using this patch
https://gist.github.com/hennevogel/c85750f514c454d60aaf

it is now working for me.

There might be more places with these problems, though

I opened another issue for that, btw.:

https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/issues/1064

Is there any chance to get that into the obs code?
We’re using the patch now since quite some time and it seems to work well.
I’d be glad to not manually fix routes.rb with every obs update.

--
mit freundlichen Gruessen/with best regards,

Carsten Hoeger
Open-Xchange GmbH

Open-Xchange AG, Rollnerstr. 14, 90408 Nürnberg, Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB 24738
Vorstand: Rafael Laguna de la Vera, Carsten Dirks
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Richard Seibt

European Office: Open-Xchange GmbH, Martinstr. 41, D-57462 Olpe, Germany
Amtsgericht Siegen, HRB 8718, Geschäftsführer: Frank Hoberg, Martin Kauss

US Office: Open-Xchange. Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA

  • No further messages