Re: [opensuse-buildservice] build fails as 'unresolvable': "nothing provides this-is-only-for-build-envs needed". What provides the req't?
On Samstag, 27. Februar 2016, 12:50:24 CET wrote PGNet Dev:
I'm working on a build of latest systemd for Leap. My project's at

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:pgnd:Base:System

A required prereq is 'util-linux', which pulls in 'util-linux-systemd'

That package fails to build,

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:pgnd:Base:System/util-linux-systemd

returning an 'unresolvable' error

nothing provides this-is-only-for-build-envs needed by libsystemd0-mini

How do I meet this provides prereq, so I can get to a complete build?

You need to ignore it;)

It is a protection that this package gets only used in build environment,
but never gets installed on a real system.

Add these lines to your prjconf:

Ignore: systemd-mini:this-is-only-for-build-envs
Ignore: libsystemd0-mini:this-is-only-for-build-envs
Ignore: udev-mini:this-is-only-for-build-envs
Ignore: libudev-mini1:this-is-only-for-build-envs

and you can build.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg