[opensuse-buildservice] Randomly failing builds on different servers.
Hi all,

I have recently upgraded one package I maintain in Application:Geo which
depends on FastCGI-devel.
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Application:Geo/zoo-kernel

The reason I am witting in this list is because I am getting random build
failures for about 2 months and I cannot figure out why.
Sometimes the package builds fine:
https://build.opensuse.org/build/Application:Geo/openSUSE_Leap_42.1/x86_64/zoo-kernel/_log
and sometimes the FastCGI-devel files are not found:
https://build.opensuse.org/build/Application:Geo/openSUSE_13.1/x86_64/zoo-kernel/_log

This is happening randomly across distribution releases too, not just to
one of them.
I usually have to trigger several rebuilds until it is back to "green"
status.

I am starting to think this is something deeper than just a packaging error.
Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Angelos

--