Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Internal server error when submitting request
On 2016-02-26 08:50, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016, 22:37:58 CET wrote Hector:
Hello,

I am trying to osc submitrequest for games/FlightGear-data package and I
am getting 500 in both osc and the web interface.

Can someone give it a look? Seems to work with SimGear and FlightGear
though.

Hm, I have no easy spot in our tracking system. We do still have some
random database connection problems since yesterday though.

I was able to create a submti request from that package. Can you
reproduce the problem?

Hello, I tried again this morning from the web interface and it worked so it's solved for me. Thanks.

--
Hector