Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Internal server error when submitting request
Hello Adrian,

On Fri, Feb 26, Adrian Schröter wrote:

On Freitag, 26. Februar 2016, 09:30:04 CET wrote Dieter Bloms:
Hi,

On Fri, Feb 26, Adrian Schröter wrote:

On Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016, 22:37:58 CET wrote Hector:
Hello,

I am trying to osc submitrequest for games/FlightGear-data package and
am getting 500 in both osc and the web interface.

Can someone give it a look? Seems to work with SimGear and FlightGear
though.

Hm, I have no easy spot in our tracking system. We do still have some
random database connection problems since yesterday though.

I was able to create a submti request from that package. Can you
reproduce the problem?

since yesterday we get the following messages:

--snip--
2016-02-26 09:15:38: looking at low prio testing/SLE_11 (0/0/0/0/7)
- testing/SLE_11: openSUSE.org:SUSE:SLE-11:SP3:Update: 503 remote error:
Service Temporarily Unavailable
--snip--

your OBS is not refetching the state. running

obs_admin --deep-check-project openSUSE.org:SUSE:SLE-11:SP3:Update $arch

on your backend will solve it.

thanks, now it works.

Are you running OBS 2.6?

no, we use 2.1 at the moment.
As long as 2.6 doesn't support http proxy connection to reach the public
api server we can't update to the new version :(

Here the bugreport:

https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/issues/1499

--
Regards