Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Internal server error when submitting request
Hi,

On Fri, Feb 26, Adrian Schröter wrote:

On Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016, 22:37:58 CET wrote Hector:
Hello,

I am trying to osc submitrequest for games/FlightGear-data package and I
am getting 500 in both osc and the web interface.

Can someone give it a look? Seems to work with SimGear and FlightGear
though.

Hm, I have no easy spot in our tracking system. We do still have some
random database connection problems since yesterday though.

I was able to create a submti request from that package. Can you
reproduce the problem?

since yesterday we get the following messages:

--snip--
2016-02-26 09:15:38: looking at low prio testing/SLE_11 (0/0/0/0/7)
- testing/SLE_11: openSUSE.org:SUSE:SLE-11:SP3:Update: 503 remote error:
Service Temporarily Unavailable
--snip--

--
Regards