[opensuse-buildservice] Ubuntu Universe repository
Back in 2013, there was a long thread regarding the unavailability of
the Universe repository when building Ubuntu packages. Is that still
the case, or is there some kind of work around?

I ask because I'm developing a program that depends on package
libi2c-dev, which Ubuntu puts in Universe. The program builds locally
for Ubuntu, and OBS successfully builds it for OpenSUSE, Fedora, and
Debian, but not for Ubuntu because of the aforementioned dependency.

Thank you.

Sanford Rockowitz