Re: [opensuse-buildservice] possible bug: searching in webUI and with osc yields different results
  • From: Markos Chandras <mchandras@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 12:36:23 +0000
On 12/02/16 09:59, Mathias Homann wrote:
Hi,

just noticed, searching in the web UI and with osc gives me different results.

For example, search in the web UI for "firewalld" and compare with the output
of "osc se firewalld"...

Cheers
MH

python-slip and python3-slip do not turn up either. They have been
committed to the devel projects before firewalld. So I suspect all new
packages committed in the previous month or so may have the same
problem. Is there a better place to report this OBS bug so we don't forget?

--
markos