Re: [opensuse-buildservice] What am I doing wrong creating a new package?

On Sun, 14 Feb 2016 13:27:01 +0200 Dave Plater wrote:

I create the package in my home project in the build service using osc
meta pkg -e and then use osc init, osc ar and osc ci to upload the
files. This used to work once upon a time but lately I have to
manually add the files to my build service package, delete the local
package directory I've created and then check it out with osc co.
Is there no easy way to create the package on my local machine and
then upload to my home project?

In your home project:

osc mkpac pkgname
cd pkgname