Re: [opensuse-buildservice] why authentication required to retrieve build log from OBS
Am 03.02.2016 um 10:05 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
On Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2016, 10:01:38 CET wrote Normand:
Hi there,

I noticed that I am not able to retrieve anymore from OBS a build log file,
as reported by (1) it seems authentication is now required.
Is it a planned change or is there an error somewhere ?

(1)
https://build.opensuse.org/build/openSUSE:Factory:PowerPC/standard/ppc64le/opencv-qt5/_log

that is an api route using the web interface hostname ..
It is pure luck what happens here atm, because it depends on the client
header string.
Yes, we should maybe enforce this again.

But it's the link of 'raw log' within the web interface

Greetings, Stephan