Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osb appliance doesn't support http proxy?
On Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2016, 16:21:49 CET wrote Dieter Bloms:
Hello Adrian,

On Wed, Feb 03, Adrian Schröter wrote:

I try to setup the actual obs appliance 2.6.8-Build1.1 behind a http
proxy without authentication.
After a fresh install I configured the proxy in /etc/sysconfig/proxy and
rebooted the appliance.
A zypper refresh shows me, that it can accesss the internet (it ask me
to accept a gpg key and list some packages to update).
But it seems, that the obs stuff doesn't use the proxy settings.
With netstat I see SYN_SENT from process "delayed_job.10" to the
ip 130.57.66.6
Does obs support internet accesss trough a http proxy ?

yes, that should work. You need to set in /configuration though:

osc api -e /configuration

<http_proxy>...</http_proxy>

thanks for this hint.
I added the line <http_proxy>http://nameofourserver:port/</http_proxy>
and rebootet the server to be sure the changes take effect.
After a reboot I see the same connnection:

--snip--
tcp 0 1 192.168.253.191:44327 130.57.66.6:443 SYN_SENT
1153/delayed_job.10

.10 is some .10X0 ? which one?

Or do you really have 10 fallback delay jobs

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany