Re: [opensuse-buildservice] why authentication required to retrieve build log from OBS
On Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2016, 10:01:38 CET wrote Normand:
Hi there,

I noticed that I am not able to retrieve anymore from OBS a build log file,
as reported by (1) it seems authentication is now required.
Is it a planned change or is there an error somewhere ?

(1)
https://build.opensuse.org/build/openSUSE:Factory:PowerPC/standard/ppc64le/opencv-qt5/_log

that is an api route using the web interface hostname ..
It is pure luck what happens here atm, because it depends on the client header
string.
Yes, we should maybe enforce this again.

===
$wget
https://build.opensuse.org/build/openSUSE:Factory:PowerPC/standard/ppc64le/opencv-qt5/_log
--2016-02-03 09:48:39--
https://build.opensuse.org/build/openSUSE:Factory:PowerPC/standard/ppc64le/opencv-qt5/_log
Resolving build.opensuse.org (build.opensuse.org)... 2001:67c:2178:8::12,
195.135.221.133
Connecting to build.opensuse.org
(build.opensuse.org)|2001:67c:2178:8::12|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 401 Unauthorized

Yes, standard api calls can only be done authentificated since some weeks.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany