Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to revert an erroneous SR
Am Montag, den 01.02.2016, 13:32 -0500 schrieb Greg Freemyer:
All,

I inadvertently submitted and accepted an SR into my devel package:

Not elegant but should work:

project -> package -> revisions -> Click link "Files changed" of last
working version -> "Revert ... to revsion ??"

e.g.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/rdiff/home:gregfreemyer:Tools-for-fo
rensic-boot-cd/liblightgrep?linkrev=base&rev=16

Please take care, that I choosen the right package and revision before
clicking revert.

I guess their is also a way with osc, which I missed.