Re: [opensuse-buildservice] All project targets report "repository setup is broken, build not possible" and api.opensuse.org/public is down
On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 12:23 PM, Matthew Drobnak <mdrobnak@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was definitely using /public, and it definitely broke.

This was the Meta:

<project name="openSUSE.org">
<title>Standard OBS instance at build.opensuse.org</title>
<description>This instance delivers the default build targets for
OBS.</description>
<remoteurl>https://api.opensuse.org/public</remoteurl>
<person userid="Admin" role="bugowner"/>
<person userid="Admin" role="maintainer"/>
</project>

The logs have already rotated away, sorry. I was referring to local
builds hanging, as they had opensuse.org at the end of the repository
search path.

-Matt

I managed to fix it by editing the meta in each project. I deleted the
repository targets, saved, and then re-added them and saved again. It
forced OBS to regenerate everything and suddenly stuff starts working
again...