Re: [opensuse-buildservice] All project targets report "repository setup is broken, build not possible" and api.opensuse.org/public is down
On Montag, 25. Januar 2016, 08:27:31 CET wrote Patrick Shanahan:
* Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> [01-25-16 03:35]:
[...]
Can you please check with

curl -v https://api.opensuse.org/public/source/openSUSE:Tools/

who is giving the 404 to you?

It just works for me from different IPs ..

This works for me, but 6 different browsers give me 404's

ah, do not use a web browser. The rails code is switching
then to webui mode and that one can not handle /public at all...

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany