Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Problem with testing (ThinkingSphinx)
Hey,

On 18.01.2016 13:53, Frank Schreiner wrote:

* Clone git
* bring up a Vagrant machine ("vagrant up")
* ssh to vagrant machine "vagrant ssh"
* start tests "make -C /vagrant/src/api test"
** this simply executes script/api_test_in_spec.sh

This leads to an error with ThinkingSphinx (tries to connect to
127.0.0.1) (for detailed errors see the following link)

http://pastebin.com/yjzcfYmd

Could somebody shade some light on me ? What I'am doing wrong, or give
me some feedback (whether it works or not on your side ?)

As far as I know we don't start TS.

rake ts:start

would do it.

Henne