[opensuse-buildservice] Question about logic in an example spec file?
I'm getting started writing a spec file for use on OBS.

I'm looking at some examples to help figure stuff out.

In one pkg's spec file there's this piece of code

%if 0%{?suse_version} >= 1210 || 0%{?fedora_version}
(1) BuildRequires: systemd
%{?systemd_requires}
%define have_systemd 1
%else
%if 0%{?suse_version} <= 1220
(2) PreReq: %fillup_prereq
PreReq: %insserv_prereq
%endif
%if 0%{?suse_version} > 1220
(3) PreReq: %fillup_prereq
Requires: /usr/sbin/service
%endif
%endif
------

The way I read that if the Suse version >= 1210, the (1) 'if' clause will exec,
and (2) & (3) will be skipped.

But (3) requires Suse version > 1220 to execute.

So there's NO WAY for the (3) clause to ever be reached, right?

Why's it in there?

Jim