[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Need to know morla1 cpu type.
"Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

27.12.2015 00:46, Bruno Friedmann пишет:
On Saturday 26 December 2015 21.04:24 Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to fix go issue related to SIGILL (Illegal instruction),
unfortunately I happens only in OBS on some builders.
Go developers want to know CPU type.

From buildlog I see:

[ 0s] morla1 started "build golang-org-x-crypto.spec" at Sat Dec 26
11:31:15 UTC 2015.

Could I have /proc/cpuinfo of morla1? It may be really useful.

Most of the build on obs are done in Virtual Machine

KVM just passes CPU to the guest, so any supported instructions are
supported in guest, and unsupported are not supported.

Thus putting a "cat /proc/cpuinfo" in the spec file should be enough to
see the current cpu flags.

Thanks, but I cannot push build to the specific host using:

<constraints>
<hostlabel>morla1</hostlabel>
</constraints>

The package is in the state of 'scheduled'. Do I have to wait or I am
wrong with constraints?

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5

With best regards,
Matwey V. Kornilov
http://blog.matwey.name
xmpp://0x2207@xxxxxxxxx