[opensuse-buildservice] combined use of _aggregate and _service in a package?
Hello All,

I am aware of the nice capability to copy binary build results from one project
to another using the _aggregate feature. The examples I have seen thus far seem
to always have the same number of repos available in the source project as are
present in the destination project (although the names may be different).

If that is not the case (say the destination project is introducing a new repo
that wasn't present in the source project), is it possible to construct a
package configuration using _aggregate to retain the binary result for the repo
that existed previously, and _service to build from source for the new
repository?

Thanks for any tips,

Karl--

  • No further messages