[opensuse-buildservice] Stumped on build service for Leap 42.1
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 00:29:12 +0000 (UTC)
I've gone in and tried to configure my home: project to build for Leap
42.1, but it stays stuck in a disabled state, even though the builds for
the one project (pan-git) have the repos enabled.

It's been a while since I set this up for 13.2, but that build works -
can someone jog my memory as to what I'm missing to get the build to work
for 42.1?

Thanks,

Jim

--