Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Ghost package
  • From: Dave Plater <dplater.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 09:18:00 +0200

On 02/03/2014 20:22, trcs@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi.

There is a ghost package in my OBS home project. I'm using the web interface,
not the command line one. If you go to

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:jcsl:LXDE

you can see the real 10 packages in the Packages box on left side, but if you
look in the Build Results box, on the right side, you see 11 next to the
"succeeded" text. If you then click the succeeded link you find the
pcmanfm-1.2.0-beta1 package, and if you click on its link you get a Package
"pcmanfm-1.2.0-beta1" not found in project "home:jcsl:LXDE", as expected. It
even appears in the scheduled and building states when something I'm building
triggers its build (I don't know how can this be).

Any hints?

Greetings.
I see this happened to you in 2014 and nobody answered as well. I think we need to file a bug. My home project has a mess of these ghost packages. I'm slowly removing them by osc meta pkg -e [package] then I alter a comment in the package xml file to force osc to save the file and the package appears again stating that it has been undeleted but it never appeared in osc ls -D home:plater.
I'll post the bug number.
Regards
Dave Plater