[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Creating multiple maintenance projects
On Tue, 2015-12-08 at 17:44 +0100, Scott Bahling wrote:
I have been able to set up a maintenance project using the
OBS:MaintenanceProject attribute, and use that project with update
projects using the OBS:Maintained attribute. That creates one project
where all maintenance requests end up. How do I create more than one
maintenance project?

I figured it out. Looking at the Evergreen project, gave me the hint
that I need to use separate attribute namespaces. Unfortunately, it
doesn't appear that there is an API to create new namespaces or add
attribute types to a namespace (using OBS 2.5). I ended up manually
adding the needed records to the db. Now things are working.

Given that my OBS instance is utilized by many different organizations,
I will probably need to setup a namespace for each organization so that
they can have their own, separate maintenance projects.

-Scott