[opensuse-buildservice] Ghost packages in my home repo
Hi, I've somehow ended up with ghost packages in my home:plater repo. When I find them via the status screen I can make them visible by osc meta pkg -e and I usually remove something from the comment lines and save then the package becomes visible again. I accidentally deleted my home:plater and then undeleted it and ended up with a host of ghost packages, prior to that I had an rpm branch floating around causing havoc with builds until I worked out the osc meta pkg -e method and was able to delete.
What I would really like to do is wipe all of the packages and repositories in home:plater without affecting the sub projects below it. Is this possible .
Thanks
Dave