Re: [opensuse-buildservice] No package 'ncurses' found
Hello,

On Wed, 02 Dec 2015, Rusmir Duško wrote:
I have in aop.spec

BuildRequires: ncurses-devel

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:nemysis/aop

All good build for openSUSE_13.2, openSUSE_Factory and
openSUSE_Tumbleweed

And not find ncurses for older Versions.

How to fix this?

Use 'ncurses[56]{,w}-config [--cflags|--libs]' to set your
CFLAGS/LIBS, those older packages did not use pkgconfig, and also, you
got a problem with the asneeded linking flag. First of all though, you
should have read these lines:

====
[ 55s] Package ncurses was not found in the pkg-config search path.
[ 55s] Perhaps you should add the directory containing `ncurses.pc'
[ 55s] to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable
====

Anyway, you got a submit-request.

Study it carefully, to learn, I'm not reading this list much anymore
(and am mostly "gone away" from Suse, but feel free to mail me via PM
if you need help understanding my SR.).

Ooops, darn, I wanted to sed PREFIX to /usr/local and and use
PREFIX=/usr in the spec. Oh, whatever ;)

-dnh

--
"have the name field as dozens of drop boxes, each of which contain A-Za-z"
I am so impressed with your originality, Niklas, that I have dispatched an