Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-arm] Most ARM v7 workers are broken
  • From: Dirk Müller <dirk@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 11:12:57 +0100
Hi Adrian,

the current git master is the one with caused the armv7 failures, do
you speak about that one?

When we talk about why armv7 fails, then yes, thats because
https://github.com/openSUSE/obs-build/pull/210 is not merged in git
master. Don't be confused by the "merged" state in github, somebody
clicked on the merge button but afterwards force-pushed master to the
github repo without that change I think. So it is not in, and merging
that change would fix it, and we'd be happy again.

Or of some local hack versions of me on the server?

The local hack version was causing the other breakage (for aarch64 and
powerpc).

Greetings,
Dirk