[opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-arm] Most ARM v7 workers are broken
  • From: Dirk Müller <dirk@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 22:57:57 +0100
Hi Adrian,

I have disabled for now kernel RNG support in the build script for arm,
but we need to discuss if we want to have this in future (by having
proper kernel and initrd support for it) or if we should disable it in
general for arm.

Not all ARMv7 workers have support hardware available for a random
number generator. Most do, so disabling it globally is not a good
idea.

I'm not sure what the problem was, but now I had no chance to debug -
isn't this already solved by the autodetection that Andreas submitted?

Greetings,
Dirk