[opensuse-buildservice] files become part of a package, although not in the filelist
  • From: scalpel4k <scalpel4k@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 13:44:49 +0100
Hi,

I have the feeling that something weird is going on. It's about some build
output that can be found here:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/home:scalpel4k/cross-arm-none-eabi-newlib/openSUSE_Factory/x86_64

The thing is, I'm trying to map files into different sub packages with the
help of filelists. But, at the end of the build the rpm linter is complaining
that identical files exist in 2 different packages.
However, when I look at the contents of the respective filelists I cannot find
any duplicates in there. If you look, for istance, at the filelist_newlib
(find echo "=== NEWLIB FILES ===" in the output) there are absolutely no files
with .*nano.* or any duplicates in there. Yet, the linter tells a different
story.

Can someone be so kind and have a look at the output and help me understand
what I'm doing wrong?

thx Michi