Re: [opensuse-buildservice] product_flavor example
On Tuesday 24 November 2015, 09:24:34 wrote Eric Jackson:
Hello,
I am attempting to build a vagrant box for Leap in OBS. I have an
unresolvable dependency telling me to set the product_flavor(openSUSE) to
openSUSE-release-mini, openSUSE-release-dvd or openSUSE-release-ftp. My
project is home:swiftgist/leap-42.1_vagrant_box.

I have no idea whether this is a project conf variable, kiwi setting or
something else. Is there an example that I could follow?

It is a choice error. Unlike zypper the OBS is not picking any random package,
but requires to have a reproducable configuration.

You may want to solve this by just adding openSUSE-release-mini to your package
list inside of the .kiwi file.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg