[opensuse-buildservice] product_flavor example
  • From: Eric Jackson <ejackson@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 09:24:34 -0500
Hello,
I am attempting to build a vagrant box for Leap in OBS. I have an
unresolvable dependency telling me to set the product_flavor(openSUSE) to
openSUSE-release-mini, openSUSE-release-dvd or openSUSE-release-ftp. My
project is home:swiftgist/leap-42.1_vagrant_box.

I have no idea whether this is a project conf variable, kiwi setting or
something else. Is there an example that I could follow?

Thanks,
Eric