Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Set maximum number of processors in _constraints?
On Saturday 21 November 2015, 09:00:41 wrote Nathan Cutler:
I see that I can set the minimum number of processors in _constraints,
but I don't see how I could set the _maximum_ number of processors. Is
this even possible?

No, it isn't

Background: the problem with Ceph builds running out of memory is due
to {%_smp_mflags} expanding to -j16 on many of the OBS build workers
(thanks to Tim Serong for debugging this).

well, you can add a check in your spec file to limit %_smp_mflags to a
certain number which is matching to your memory requirements from _constraints.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany