Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Patch: drop "Suggests:" and "Recommends:" if rpm does not know them
On 11/17/2015 8:20 AM, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
where people need to build for many different
distributions, and thist might make it easier for them to share code
with the "official" repositories (that was the use case which triggered
me to develop this thing).

To my mind, that is the use case for the very existence of OBS itself.

If you only care about building in one environment, that what do you need OBS for? We already had that 20 years ago.

--
bkw