Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Which repository for current tumbleweed kernel?
Am 15.11.2015 um 17:06 schrieb Lorenz:
On Sunday 15 November 2015 15:32:20 Andreas Färber wrote:
Am 15.11.2015 um 00:43 schrieb Lorenz:
I don't get it, how do I build packages for Tumbleweed in OBS, if the
versions of the packages that OBS uses are not what the Tumbleweed repo
provides?
Just build against the "standard" repo, not "snapshot".

Ah, ok! Sorry, I was completely confused then, I thought "snapshot" is what
is
published at

http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/oss.

May I ask what "snapshot" is for, then?

It's a snapshot of standard repository - taken whenever the OBS is idle.
Building against standard repo is very often blocked - or you publish
binaries built against 4.3, when TW is not yet published with it.

Greetings, Stephan