Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Which repository for current tumbleweed kernel?
  • From: Jimmy Berry <jimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 03:05:20 -0600
ie yes, at the moment snapshot is older...kernel 4.2.4 vs 4.3.0

--
Jimmy

On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 12:47 AM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 13.11.2015 um 19:21 schrieb Lorenz:

No, OBS is unfortunately still unable to clone repositories
(fate#318339), so we can't integrate the snapshoting of standard repo
into the release process ;(

But wouldn't the snapshot show a potentially older state? I have the problem
that I get a kernel from OBS that is older then the published snapshot
version.

They have no relation to each other - so which is newer is a question of
timing.

Greetings, Stephan